Monday, June 14, 2010

Waiting for Answers


I know my last post was just around Mothers' Day. To recap, Justin and I went to the OB/GYN and found out that I didn't miscarry, but in fact I was never even pregnant. I was such a wreck and cried for a while. I hated telling my sister and Justin and my mama. I felt defective. People have problems way worse than mine and still I felt as if I had done something wrong.


I read and read as much as I could and still don't understand why I would have three false positive tests. My doctor told me that I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) which could be semi-normal or very bad, depending on whose personal accounts you read. I had my thyroid and hormone levels checked and everything came back normal. I still don't know what's wrong with me and what actions we're going to have to take to have a little one. I am still young and we've been married less than two years, but 30 is creeping up on Justin soon.

I go back to the doctor today for some more answers hopefully. Updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment