I went in for an ultrasound last week as a model for an ultrasound tech getting some experience for school and it was a blast. Justin and I got to see Baby Cook for almost a full 30 minutes which is way longer than the time we get at the regular doctor’s office. I had a little bit of Dr. Pepper that morning and the baby was tumbling and flipping like crazy. I even got to see a little judo kick and it waved at us! Here is what we got to see.
I have a hard time seeing some of the stuff she pointed out to us in the pictures so just squint really hard and use your imagination. The ultrasound tech said if she had to guess, she’d say it was a girl, but it’s really too soon to tell.
I had my monthly checkup at the doctor’s office today and got a surprise ultrasound (they said they wouldn’t be doing another one until 20 weeks- which is a month away).
The baby was stubborn like its mama because it sat perfectly cross-legged for the entire ultrasound. They still can’t confirm the sex , which is okay since Justin wasn’t there today. Its little heartbeat was coming in strong at 146 beats per minute and it is measuring just right.
He or she looks like a baby alien, huh?
I'm telling my neice or nephew how you were calling it a baby alien!
ReplyDeleteHe or she will get to see it in the hardbound book I'm making out of the blog. Feel the love all around you, little one!
ReplyDelete