Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Morphing

Do you remember the scene on How To Lose a Guy In Ten Days where Kate Hudson morphs hers and Matthew Mcconaughey’s faces together to see what their family portraits would look like? Well, I ventured into the scary world of predicting what our baby will look like too. The results? I’ll let you decide:

Baby Cook

I’ve always said I hoped our babies had Justin’s blonde hair and blue eyes. All of the ones I did came out with enlarged foreheads…I’m thinking Justin’s hair is so light that the computer thinks it’s his forehead—or I have a big ol’ honkin noggin.

Just for kicks and sort of a control, I did a morph of my sister- and brother-in-law. Here is what the computer came up with:

Perry Baby

Not even close! Here is a shot of their three munchkins:

kids

I guess we’ll be left hanging until May to see our precious little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment