Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Loot

I forgot to mention our GORGEOUS crib! It is one of those awesome convertible cribs that can be used all the way up to a double bed.

A lady that goes to church with Justin’s mama and daddy SO graciously gave it to us! She sent along the mattress and all of the bedding as well.

Better yet? She sent over nine bags of clothes and shoes too. Hear me?

NINE!

I sorted through them on Saturday and WOW! We probably won’t have to buy clothes for our little man until he’s at least two or three.

It’s not too pretty, but everything is sorted by sizes and I’m getting ready to put the bigger stuff into storage until we need it.

We’re really thankful to have such great people that are willing to help us welcome our little one into the world and we hope we can pass on the love to some of our friends or others who need it when he grows out of all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment