Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Updates

It’s been a little while since I’ve posted an update on . . .

7

That’s right! We decided on Wyatt for our little one! We have always liked the name and it just seems like a pretty good fit—if he’s anything like the two of us that is! His middle name will be shared with both his daddy and Justin’s dad.

A few weeks ago at my monthly checkup, the ultrasound tech noticed some fluid on Wyatt’s kidneys and my doctor sent me to a specialist to get it checked out. She didn’t seem too concerned; about 1 in 5 patients with male babies has this done. I was able to see the specialist yesterday and he told me the fluid is in the upper limits of the normal range, but it’s still acceptable. I have a follow up in six weeks to be double checked. That was a relief! We got this great little profile shot of his face—I don’t know what’s up with that crazy shadow in the center though.

6

A great friend of mine sent me a link to an eBay seller that had the greatest nursery décor. I picked out this set and my sweet parents have offered to buy it for us.

8

I’ve been playing around with thank you cards for my upcoming showers and like this simple little design:

Card

And FINALLY!!! Justin was finally able to feel Wyatt kick last night. I have to admit I cried just a bit. I told him, “That’s your son.” I think it really hit us that we’re going to be parents in just three short months. It was a super awesome experience! I’ve been able to feel him for a while now, but it was 1,000 times better that Justin could.

No comments:

Post a Comment