Sick Day: After you had a much better night last night, we thought you were okay to go to daycare, but we got called at 10:00 this morning saying they thought you were sick and to come get you. Aunt Amanda brought you to Tifton to meet Mama and go to the doctor. After she checked you out, Dr. Lynn said you had the beginning of a double ear infection and we left with prescriptions for all kinds of things to make you feel better. After I got home, I had to run out to get you some medicine and other stuff and Daddy sat with you on the front porch for a bit. I think the weather (it had been drizzling a little) matched all of our moods. After we got your medicine, Mama snuggled up with you on the couch and took a good long nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment