Here are a few shots from my first baby shower yesterday.
The sweetest group of ladies that work with my mama hosted it and were so thoughtful.
Here are a few fun gifts we’ve gotten for Wyatt:
My SIL crocheted this blanket and I love the stars that spell out his name. And yes! That’s the Vera Bradley diaper bag in my new favorite boy-friendly pattern.
We got some really cute bags to carry his gear in from a long-time friend of the family. Justin was happy to see some more manly stuff like the camo bag.
We got this bib from my mama. It really reminds me of the scene on Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby’s best friend says he likes to imagine Jesus in one of those tuxedo t-shirts because, “it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.”
This cute organizer is completely full of socks, blankets, wipes, towels and robes from the shower.
Here is the thank you card I made.
We are so blessed to have so many great friends and family that support us. Wyatt is surely going to be one loved little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment