Wyatt has a lot of clothes for such a small baby. Just the clothes for his first three months outnumber those in my entire wardrobe! We were fortunate to get a lot of hand-me-downs and so many cute clothes from the two baby showers I have had. Because our house is so small, the closet in the nursery is full of my own clothes. We needed to get an armoire to hold all of Wyatt’s clothes so we wouldn’t have to sacrifice any closet space.
Luckily, Justin is quite the handy carpenter. Last Christmas, he built all of our new kitchen cabinets. He finished up our little man’s armoire just before he hurt his hand last week. I got almost all of the 0-3 month clothes hung up today and I can’t wait to see our little boy in each and every adorable little outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment