Friday, April 8, 2011

Work Baby Shower

Today, my wonderful coworkers hosted a luncheon in my honor at a local downtown restaurant. It was so simple and elegant at the same time! The food was amazing and the ambiance was so fun.

IMG_3641 IMG_3646IMG_3643

We have one spoiled little boy on our hands! Look at all the goodies he racked up. Actually, this is only a small portion of what I was given because I figured you didn’t need twenty of my best Vanna White poses Smile

IMG_3654 IMG_3668 IMG_3656 IMG_3659

Mrs. Desiree was able to make it and she got us a beautiful Willow Tree figurine called New Life.

IMG_3665 IMG_3672

My mama wasn’t able to be there because of a work conference, but she was kept in the loop with cell phone pictures. I am so thankful for the latest and greatest technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment